9 kwietnia, 2021 at 9:44 am #13261ciaziodekParticipant
Potassium sulfate is a colorless crystalline inorganic salt, agricultural fertilizer appearance is mostly pale yellow. It is also the main raw material for making ternary compound fertilizer.
In 50kgs/bag. 1000kgs/bag. Or in bulk.
1. Potassium sulfate has low hygroscopicity and does not like agglomeration. It is a good water-soluble potassium fertilizer and easy to use.
2. It is suitable for cash crops like tobacco and grape that avoid chlorine and like potassium.
3. Potassium sulfate is a chemical neutral, physiological acid fertilizer, suitable for a variety of soils and crops.
4. Potassium ions can be directly absorbed and used, and can also be adsorbed by soil colloid, which has a good effect on plants lacking sulfur or in high demand for sulfur.
1. Used as potassium fertilizer in agriculture.
2. Mainly used as the raw material of blending NPK.
3. Used as settling agent in glass industry.
4. Used as intermediate in dyeing industry.
5. Used for producing potassium sale, potassium carbonate, potassium persulphate.
Pay Attention In Use:
1, In acidic soil, the excess sulfate will aggravate the soil acidity, or even exacerbate the active aluminum and iron in the soil to the toxicity of crops. Under the condition of flooding, too much sulfate will be reduced to hydrogen sulfide, making the root victim black.Therefore, long-term application of potassium sulfate should cooperate with farm manure, alkaline phosphate fertilizer and lime to reduce acidity, and should also be combined with drainage and sunning measures in practice to improve ventilation.
2, In calcareous soils, the sulfate and the calcium ions in the soil form an insoluble calcium sulfate (gypsum). Too much calcium sulfate will cause soil compaction, at this time should pay attention to increase the application of farm manure.
3, It is mainly used in crops to avoid chlorine, such as tobacco, tea tree, grape, sugar cane, beet, watermelon, potato, etc., adding potassium sulfate can not only increase the yield, but also improve the quality. Potassium sulphate is more expensive than potassium chloride, less supply, should focus on sensitive to chlorine and sulfur and potassium like cash crops, the benefits will be better.
Fourth, this fertilizer is a physiological acid salt, applied in alkaline soil can reduce the PH of the soil.Potassium Fertilizer suppliers
This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by .